Texas Tourism & Visitor Guide
Welcome to Texas!
The beautiful city and Texas state capital of Austin with its lush riverside parks is a pleasant surprise to everyone who visits there. Dallas is the image of Texas that most people are familiar with, and visitors will not be disappointed. North Texas is prairie, home of the cattle ranges and oil fields that fuel the state's economy. Another, less familiar side of the state is its ocean playground on the Gulf Coast, with great beach resorts and very interesting shorelines with abundant wildlife. Houston is one of the most modern and dynamic cities in the U.S.A. The Houston Shipping Channel is a major shipping seaport that reaches to the Gulf of Mexico, which is only 50 miles away. San Antonio is one of Texas's most well-known historic regions and is very beautiful. West Texas is an arid region, there is a lot of desert here, which offers visitors an interesting experience in wild desolation.
Current & Upcoming Events [ View All ]
Looking for something to do in Texas? Check out these current and upcoming events. If you know of an event that is not listed in the travel guide, please feel free to add an event listing (it's free).
- Prairie Lights
Nov 26 to Jan 03 » Grand Prairie, TX
- Holiday River Parade and Lighting Ceremony
Nov 27 » River Walk
- International Conference on HIV/AIDS, STDs, & STIs
Nov 30 to Dec 02 » Holiday Inn Select San Antonio International Airport
- 3rd World Congress on Petrochemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nov 30 » San Antonio
- 3rd Global Summit and Medicare Expo on Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
Nov 30 to Dec 02 » San Antonio
- 6th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
Nov 30, Dec 02 » Fairfield Inn San Antonio
- Downtown Christmas Bazaar- Krist Kindl Markt
Dec 04 to Dec 06 » Copperas Cove, TX
- The Nutcracker: the Legend of the Sugarplum Fairy
Dec 04 to Dec 06, Dec 11 to Dec 13 » the Red Door Theatre Company
- Top Remodelers, your way forward!
Dec 04, Dec 25 » Vulcan Termite and Pest Control, Inc.
- Annual Art from the Streets Homeless Art Show and Sale
Dec 05 to Dec 06 » Austin, TX
- Repticon Houston Reptile & Exotic Animal Show
Dec 05 to Dec 06 » Houston, TX
- Millard’s Crossing “An Old-Fashioned Christmas”
Dec 05 » Millard's Crossing